To re-open there are new operating policies in place to keep everyone safe and healthy.
1) If you have ANY COVID SYMPTOMS, or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms
shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
sore throat, or
new loss of taste or smell,
you will need to postpone any appointment for 14 days and contact your medical provider.
You are welcome to reschedule after the 14 day period~your health is more important than a haircut!
2) A face mask is required to be worn at all times.
3) If you have arrived early, please wait until you are called in for your appointment. There is dedicated time in between appointments for cleaning and sanitizing, and the salon can not have anyone inside during that time.
Please understand that beginning and end times will need to be prompt.
4) There is only one guest allowed at a time in the salon. Please no visitors during your appointment.
5) Only hair services are available at this time. (haircuts, color, blow drying and treatments). Non-hair services are temporarily suspended (eyebrows, beard trimming, waxing, etc.).
This is going to be a new way of operating for a while, thank you for your understanding. I truly look forward to seeing each and every one of you.
~To minimize contact, cash only ( it can be sanitized )~
Checks or credit card transactions are unavailable at this time.
We are all in this together.
+++A medical grade air sanitizer designed for double the salon space is being added to clean and sanitize the salon air continuously throughout the day.